Friday, August 5, 2011

This Blog Thing...

So apparently I think it's 1996 and time to start a blog.

I have things to say, that are mostly not worth much, but important enough for me to get off my chest, important enough to write down somewhere, and important enough to require some kind of structure, in the form of a place to write. And of course since it's not actually 1996, and I use my computer/smart phone for everything, I can't write anything longer than a paragraph using a pen/pencil anymore without having some kind of hand cramp and a follow-up whining session. Thus, blog.

Random thoughts? Yes, definitely. Tirades? Probably. Something interesting? Possibly. Me seeing something worthwhile on the journey? Hopefully.

So...here I go...
<meta name="Generator" content="Cocoa HTML Writer"> <meta name="CocoaVersion" content="1038.36"> <style type="text/css"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 16.0px Georgia} </style> <p class="p1"><br></p></div>

No comments:

Post a Comment